Headlines : Ustari; Ibarra, Alayes, Diaz, Villagra, Belluschi, Brana, Archubi, Traitor, Palacio, and Pavone. Substitutes
: Carrizo, Ferrari, H. Pellerano, Cabrera, Neri Gangoso (?), Montenegro, Lavezzi and Zarate.
probably going to call people from Buenos Aires club, otherwise it would call Bolatti also to be swayed by the media.
If you guess at least 70% of the list means NO going to leave world champions.
And I can not stand the urge to mine:
Headlines: Carrizo; Ferrari, Crosa?, Diaz, Broggi, Belluschi, Pelletieri, Leto, Sosa Palacio and Ruben. Substitutes
: Vega, Villagra, Cabrera, Pavone, Zarate, etc. And if I could would call a Ré. With that team
the fifo me (?) At all. Clarified that the law is central Tuzzio best, but a question of age did not put.
notice now that if Veron will leave the selection to support Whisky Drinker (?). Argentina would I want to win everything but also that both are gone.
edit: and now again it is not known how many are added to Lavezzi who is the only striker I can think of predilection (?) Olé. And raised the percentage of agreement to not cheat
0 comments:
Post a Comment