Abbondanzieri, Franco, Ayala, Milito, Burdisso, Zanetta * , Heinze, Garay, Pinola, Aimar, Cambiasso , Gago , González, Gutiérrez, Mascherano, Milito, Crespo, Saviola, Messi and Tevez
think it will improve (made sober ??)... But equally there are things I still do not understand. It is true that Argentine soccer is in decline, but because they continue to insist with people coming from France before 98? Enough Zanetta * ! by age and does not suit us, and it is terrible rock (some called it going to hurt), and enough of Ayala also was the best center we had in the past 20 years (at least) but that's it! also is in a very low level. It calls only for its history.
are not at their best Tevez and Mascherano but those are cracks, no one discusses.
separate paragraph (?) For Lucho Gonzalez , we learn more, but it has good chest cold, not good enough in big games, then to summon him?
And as I anticipated EEO called Ezequiel Garay , a incognita. Olé lobby because there was like 8 goals (7 penalty), but they forget that it is defending, no matter how many goals do but as a brand. In the games I saw go unnoticed. Let's take a chance, especially because I hardly know him, he ...
I do not like but also we give them a new opportunity to: Cambiasso, Gago and Aimar (tell the truth it only calls for what he did in the past, now is not the same, Dalessandro is playing muuucho better).
is not a mistake that Pinola is not "bold", I was one of those who begged (now only missing Santana, Demichellis, and Calvo) ... In this time where not many sides does not seem bad option, I like the branded side. is not much, but it has eggs, and it is best to call Arruabarrena.
I will Pinola bank but will not fall off the chain, do not be expelled or tell him "drunk" to Basile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment