Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ski-doo Tundraforsale

Volvemos a jugar con 11??

De la final por la copa America solo puedo decir:
Que no lo considero fracaso, se jugó mejor de lo que yo esperaba; y que en este momento insisto mas que antes con que tiene que haber una renovacion. No les molesta siempre perder con los mismos que are from 1995? Man is the only animal that stumbles more than once with the same stone with stone and I do not mean just Zannett * (?) Stop buying the smoke and look journalists vanes reality, because surely if the we won everyone would say they are gods and we have equipment for 2010.


---------------------------------------- puto
And on the issue that concerns us I can not pass the PPORTUNITY to comment on this: Click here

If Witch! finally, the back door is open (?) and 5 years ago. Andate! do us a favor (even more if we saw the world 2002).

I leave a song I found on the blog by Lalo Mir. Have if they sound: Click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment