urban Beings:
Again Thanks for making the city the Sat last Saturday Museum Square with Bubble Battle. Here are the comments of the participants, this is a fundamental way to assess the work of being urban. In short, if people want to trip out like this, come on with us. We're moving toward a better city.
We promise the announcement of a new event in a week. Greetings.
***! Congratulations on this initiative, are great, really is a luxury to attend events and disconnected than usual, see you at the next stop,
good vibes for everyone! We had Super
*** Well, that tasty to share. For few minutes I forgot I was in Caracas a week *** Thank
divine!
*** I'm glad this day super pass it over there
*** Nice day to bubble! I had a super
:)
ps: the photos are neat. Greetings! *** Is the maximum
enjoy my bubble! *** Very good
the reunion of today .... everyone was super happy ...
*** My super blue formula caused a sensation, that fine day today although we arrived a tad late, I love to share with you xD *** Excellent
bubbly today xD Thanks! ***
too lindooooooooooooo all: D
love bubbles! !
thanks to all! M
to s photos:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?tid=1297617752849 # / photo_search.php? Oid = 18651558381 & view = all
0 comments:
Post a Comment