received from various sources this information (the latest, an invitation from Mrs Silvina Carraud ) and I decided to sign:
Jonah and Excellere School Educational Consultant presented the
1st Virtual Congress on ICT and Education "School of the Future"
in order to provide a framework for sharing knowledge and experiences among educational professionals from throughout the English speaking world. The conference will take place between April and May 2011.
OBJECTIVES:
How do I participate?
20 speakers, 20 minutes, 20 days
in order to provide a framework for sharing knowledge and experiences among educational professionals from throughout the English speaking world. The conference will take place between April and May 2011.
OBJECTIVES:
- The presentation of new theories of education with respect to the inclusion of new information technologies and knowledge in the classroom.
- The dissemination of educational experiences in implementing inclusion of ICTs. Submit
- technological and methodological innovations in the service of education.
- Discuss the new role of director, teacher and teacher training for the new millennium.
How do I participate?
20 speakers, 20 minutes, 20 days
0 comments:
Post a Comment