These days I received an email with the subject:
"URRRRRRRGENTISIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR JOB OFFER IS VERY TRUE"
More beyond the form of "escribirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr") when one is open meets one of the oldest and most famous hoax, with some minor and gross changes (sections outline some "hilarious") (?):
Here goes:
This mail I received from Nohora Castilian, Propilco as chief SA.
not usually forward messages of this type, but this is a friend who is a lawyer. With the blessing of God, that compliance with this provision for all that integrated.
FOLLOW ME READ WHAT SHE WROTE:
I'm sorry, but I had to try their luck. I'ma lawyer and know the law. And I tell you this is real. AOL and Intel will deliver on their promises for fear of facing a trial of several million dollars to the company like Pepsico raised with General Electric not too long ago.
not take this letter as a spam.
Bill Gates is sharing his fortune. If you ignore it, you might regret.
Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies. In an effort to get Internet Explorer to remain as the most widely used program, are making a bet in relation to e-mail. If you send this message to friends, Microsoft Windows will be monitored for a period of two weeks., if you use Microsoft Windows.
For every person that you forward this message, Microsoft will pay you $ 245.00 dollars.
For each of the people you wrote and forwarded the message, Microsoft will pay you $ 243.00 dollars and for every third person that receives it, will pay you $ 241.00 dollars.
In two weeks, Microsoft will contact you requesting your mailing address and send you a check.
I also thought that this was a deception. But two weeks after receiving this message and have forwarded, Microsoft contacted me asking for my address and a few days later I received a check for $ 24, 800.00 dollars. If someone can fund this, without doubt is Bill Gates. For it's marketing expenditures. You can easily earn about $ 10,000.00 dollars.
Please send this to as many people as possible. We're not going to help with its bid without taking anything for the time we've invested in this.
my brother's girlfriend got into this few months ago. When I went to visit my sister taught me check that gave the amount of $ 4, 324.44 dollars and had a legend "paid in full." As I said before, I know the law and guarantee that this is real. You have to lose?, Forward it urgently!
Greetings and good luck
Ms. Laura S. López. Human Resources. Tel
ensures 53 ....... 09
Let's analyze my highlights:
- "but this is a friend who is a lawyer. With the blessing of God, enforce this provision for all to integrate. " = "which integrate what? So what is about to be a lawyer?
- "I'm sorry, but I had to try their luck. I'ma lawyer and I know the law" = what feels a lot? And I say to you is a lawyer and not know the law .... hahaha ....
- " AOL and Intel will deliver on its promises" ... " Microsoft and AOL are" ... = " post office? Intel and Microsoft with AOL??
- "In an effort to get Internet Explorer to remain as the most widely used program, are making a bet in relation to e-mail ."... = what if the effort is by the Web browser, why bet on the mail? Why not look at the statistics of the pages or blogs to which browser are visited?
- "If someone can fund this, without doubt is Bill Gates. For he is spending marketing. " = Bill did not make his fortune or dominant-monopolistic position on the basis of just marketing ...;)
- " my brother's girlfriend ... "" my sister taught me the check " = Which is it? brother or sister?
- " Greetings and Good Luck " = But in the end, should we be lucky or is a "follow-up that makes Microsoft"?
only enough to give the form the names of the women named in the poor mail ... or add to your search: "hoax" or "rompecadenas" to find that it is false ... JOB OFFER URRRRRRRGENTISIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
0 comments:
Post a Comment